Sunday, April 27, 2008

How we met...

Josh and I met on September 14, 2006. He was in town for a couple of days with his brother John securing their visas for their trip to China. They were staying at "The Bachelor Pad" where John had lived right before he moved back to Tawain about 3 years previously. Our friend Keith invited a bunch of people over to see John while he was in town. I had something else going on but decided to stop by. John was always very entertaining with his funny stories he shared on Sunday nights at our weekly potlulck dinners so I thought it would be fun and was looking forward to seeing a lot of friends that I hadn't seen in a while. As soon as I got to the party, I was immediately introduced to Josh and we visited most of the evening. When I left I told him to let me know next time he was in town and we'd go to Disneyland since he'd never been there before.

No comments: