Thursday, November 11, 2010

Listening to Conference

Since we were in Wyoming over General Conference weekend we didn't see all the sessions and during those we did see there was a lot of commotion going on. So, in an effort to make up for it we've been watching a talk or two a day and I've been loving it. It's so great to hear exactly what you need to hear each day. We're so lucky to have them available 24/7 over the internet. Yesterday I listened to the CES broadcast from over the weekend while I worked on a craft project. Such a better alternative than listening to the radio. What a timely message for us. One thing that really struck home was about being addicted to facebook. I completely am. It's pretty much my only contact with other people. Seriously, without it I would have no idea what was going on with anyone I know. It's the first thing I check in the morning and the last thing I shut off at night. Guess I shouldn't be so dependent on it. Something to work on.

No comments: