Sunday, March 29, 2009

Hayley's 16th B'day Celebration!

A couple weeks ago my cousin's daughter came to town to compete in a Pokemon tournament. We picked her up after her competition on Saturday evening and took her out to eat at Joe's BBQ in Gilbert - one of our favorite places to eat. It was her B'day earlier in the week so it was a nice treat to celebrate!
I put together a photo album of 50 pictures I've taken of Hayley over the last 7 years or so. Many of them are at Disneyland so I thought this book would work great.

Her hotel ended up being right next to the temple so while we waited for her friends to get back we walked around the temple grounds and toured the Visitor's Center. She really enjoyed it. This is Hayley & I by the reflecting pool.

Josh and I on the steps of the temple.

Hayley said her friends & her were fascinated by the cactus on their drive over so we took a final picture of her in the cactus garden.

No comments: