Thursday, October 1, 2009

Cloudy...

with a Chance of Meatballs
When Josh saw a preview for this a few months ago he told me that he really wanted to see it since it was a favorite book of his as a child. I had recently earned 5 "FREE" movie tickets from sending in tokens off pop tart boxes so we decided to use them to go to the movie. We went to a matinee since the coupons were only good up to $12 and the matinee price was a whopping $11.75
It was a cute film and it was nice to finally get out of the house and do something. This is the only picture I took of us all month and is practically the only time went anywhere together besides church. We love IMAX 3D movies and are so lucky to have a new theatre just one exit away. We can't wait to see Where the Wild Things Are with our other tickets.
When I finally logged on here lastnight I realize that it's been a long time since i'd updated our blog but I guess there wasn't much news for the month. Hopefully I'll be better this month. Already I am loving Oct. with the much cooler weather we are enjoying. Hope it will just keep cooling off and that our days over 100 are over.

1 comment:

Trisha Hayes said...

Love the glasses! You guys look SO COOL!