Monday, November 2, 2009

My Birthday at Disneyland!

We hadn't been to California in a couple of months (yeah that's a long time for us) so we thought we'd live a little and take a road trip to celebrate my birthday. This year you get in free on your birthday and I didn't want to pass up an opportunity to visit one of my favorite places. I really miss not having a pass and being able to go whenever I want.
We had a really fun day and were able to go on most of the rides. Since my dad has a pass he went with us too and let Josh use his b'day pass to get in. Keith & Rachael met us in the evening after work. I especially love Disneyland during Halloweentime. This year they had Halloween fireworks for the first time and they were a lot of fun. I hope they do them every year.
Next year you can get in free to Disneyland by doing a day of service so we are def. planning on taking advantage of that opportunity to go again.

No comments: