Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Bill Johnson's Big Apple Restaurant

Sat. night Josh & I finally redeemed a gift certificate we'd been given by my cousin for Christmas. It was nice to go out to dinner. They have really good BBQ sauce here. In fact you can even buy it at the grocery stores here it is so popular. Overall though the workers and other diners were a bit strange. I'm not sure if we'd ever go here again but it was fun to go out. We HAD to order dessert to use up the whole gift certificate. Josh was pretty excited about it.
It was actually just mostly whipped cream. There was a river of fudge we eventually tapped into and a brownie and some vanilla ice cream as well. After dinner we went to the Easter Pageant. Last year when we went we took the YW for mutual so I was trying to keep track of them the whole time. This year it was nice to just go and relax and watch the program. I hope we make it every year that we live here.

No comments: