Thursday, September 2, 2010

Cheesecake Factory

About a month ago The Cheesecake Factory had a deal where if you became their fan on facebook you got a free slice of cheesecake.  It ended up being a kind of crazy day.  (come to think of it most days end up being a bit crazy!)  So anyhow we decided to take advantage of the offer.  I got a bowl of chicken tortilla soup and Josh ordered a chicken sandwich.  (We didn’t want to eat too much to save room for dessert haha!)  Well, neither of us came close to finishing our decadent pieces of cheesecake but we gave it our best efforts.  I got the 30th anniversary special and Josh got heath bar.  These aren’t great pics but here they are:

IMG_4428

IMG_4429

We ended up finishing the pieces the next day and they were still super yummy.  What’s even better is that they gave us a coupon that if we did a survey online they would send us a $10 gift card which of course I took advantage of and now I have this gift card burning a whole in my pocket!

I think this is only the second time I’d ever had an amazing piece of cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory.  How silly of me that I grew up not liking cheesecake can you believe it?!?

Now they have a deal that if you donate $5 you can get a free piece of cheesecake.  So tempted to do that…

Gotta start working out again so I can rationalize eating another piece…

No comments: