Sunday, October 17, 2010

12 week challenge

This past week my diet has mostly consisted of no bake cookies. Oatmeal & peanut butter. They can't be that bad right? haha. Well, there's only one cookie left now and we won't be making anymore for a while because tomorrow starts the 12 week challenge! I was invited by a friend to participate and I think it's going to be great. Most of the items I do already but there's a few I really need to work on (like eating my fruits & veggies!) This is the official website. It's such a fun idea to have everyone contribute a prize. Depending on how this goes I'm thinking about organizing my own group challenge after this one is over. I think it would be lots of fun to have friends and family cheering each other on. If you want to unofficially participate, just print out the chart and follow along. Let me know how it's going and I'll keep you posted on here as well. Good luck!

No comments: