Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Feeling Hopeful

It's funny how so many things are up in the air right now but at the moment I'm feeling like everything is going to work out. I don't know how. I don't know when. I wish I did but I don't so I just have to keep on going and doing all I can and know that somehow, some way everything will be fine. It's hard for me to do that. I like to have a plan. Living in CA forced me to plan things way in advance. If you want to go to something you have to buy a ticket the second they become available or you miss out. I got used to living that way. Now I don't know more than a few weeks out. I like having something to look forward to. I guess I'll learn patience. I just have to trust that everything will come together how it's supposed to. Sometimes I'm just surprised that I'm not stressed out more than I am. Guess I've just been in survival mode so long. Anyways, I know this doesn't make much sense without many details but we're supposed to do a journal or blog everyday with the habits challenge I'm doing so this will count off for that.

No comments: