Saturday, October 23, 2010

Made for each other!

You know when you find a pair of jeans that fit you perfectly you just have to have them? Well, that happened to me a couple of weeks ago when I was at the Gap and found the most perfect jeans. I wore them for the first time lastnight and was so happy with my purchase. They are amazing and are a perfect match for me.
Sometimes it's like that with Josh. Every once in a while he says or does something that makes me realize that we're supposed to be together. Even though our life is completely up in the air right now and I don't know where we'll be tomorrow much less next week I know that we are in this journey together and I guess that's all I need to know for now. I thought that a couple of very big life changing things were going to work out yesterday but they didn't and I was really disappointed but I have to believe that somehow everything will turn out for the best someday.

No comments: