Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Toy Story 3

As an avid hoarder I take the message of TS3 to heart. Not having a little sister to give my toys to they were all stored in the rafters as I outgrew them. When my parents were transferred to OK they went along, when they moved back to our home in CA they journeyed back. When I moved to AZ to get married they came with me. I have an entire room of opened boxes that I don't know what to do with. Obviously all these toys aren't doing me any good. Of course I was thinking that by this time I'd have someone to give them to but as that's not the case I'm wondering what to do now. These are pristine vintage toys in perfect condition but even at that they probably don't have much monetary value. Since I just have nephews obviously they didn't need them. Good thing Josh has a plethora of nieces. Maybe some of them would be interested in some of these toys. I dunno. It's overwhelming but I have way too much stuff as it is even without countless boxes of toys. What to do... what to do...

No comments: