Saturday, January 31, 2009

Belly Shots

This was Christmas Day at my brother's house in Long Beach, CA.
This was New Year's Day. We took my cousin, her husband and three kids on our favorite little hike a few miles from our house.
I haven't posted in a very long time. The day before Thanksgiving Josh and I drove to LA to spend the holiday with my family. The day after Thanksgiving I left on an 8 night cruise to Acapulco with many members of my family. Josh went camping/quading with my brothers and nephews and then he went back to AZ to work. I stayed in LA after the cruise for a week to take my extended family members to Disneyland, etc... Josh came back to LA for my brother's b'day party and then took me back to AZ for a couple of days and then we went back to LA for the week of Christmas. It was a pretty crazy 5 weeks.
Now I'm sitting here on the last day of Jan. and can't believe that the month is over. Unfortunately I spent the first three weeks of the month in bed as a result of having a miscarriage and then this past week I went to CA for a visit.
Overall, I'm thankful for all the time I've been able to spend with family and friends this past couple of months and also gained an appreciation for the time that Josh and I have been able to spend together taking care of each other. Feb. 1st is my Jan. 1st this year. I am hopeful that even though we face many challenges that there are many good things in store for us and that the most important thing is that we have each other to rely on.

No comments: