Thursday, November 4, 2010

Birthday Treats


So having a birthday the first week of the challenge was not good timing. Yes, we get a free sugar day for our birthdays but since my birthday celebration tends to spill out over a couple of days I ended up losing a couple points for sugar that week. If you are going to have a sugar day it better be worth it. Below is a picture of the slice of cheesecake I got from the Cheesecake Factory the night of my birthday. It's their newest variety - Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cake. It was amazingly delicious. Above is pictured my usual birthday "cake" - Chocolate Satin Pie form Marie Calendar's. So good. Rachael had her cousin that lives in our Stake deliver it to me. It sure was good. Halloween was a free sugar day too but all I had was a few pieces of candy and it didn't really seem worth it. If you are going to have a dessert make it something yummy.

No comments: