Saturday, November 6, 2010

So close yet so far away!

I insisted that we walk over to the main gates on our recent trip to Downtown Disney. Halloween Time is one of my favorite times at the park. I was happy that the pumpkins over the main entrance were still up. I love Disneyland. So many happy memories. Countless hours spent there hanging out with family & friends. I'm so glad that I was able to have a pass for so many years. It was so great to be able to go whenever I wanted: lunch break, on the way to or from work, all day or just for a couple of hours. With the increasing prices most everyone I knew that had a pass doesn't anymore. It's like a chapter in our lives has closed. I will always treasure the great times I spent at Disneyland and Ca. Adventures and hope that I get a chance to go again soon.

No comments: